Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Accessorize Affordably

I’m an eBay addict and have been scoring big lately, so I wanna share with you my fav thing to buy online: jewelry (and accessories).

First, most of the time you don’t have to worry about sizes (rings excluded- those are tricky). Second, since there is such a plethora of sellers, you get a huge variety of styles. Third, on a site that is auction-style there is so much potential to get a great deal!

This works best if there is something specific that you are looking for. For example, I have wanted a cameo for soooo lonnngggg, but they’re difficult to find and can be somewhat expensive. The one posted below however, I got for 99 cents including shipping!! Actually, every item pictured here I received for $2.50 or less (including shipping), which is way better than what I could find in the store.



Top: Shows a 24 inch gold chain on the left, Namaste yoga pendant on the top, and cameo on the right.
Bottom: Peal headband on the left (so Ami), and large pearl earrings on the right.

Happy shopping, show me what you find! Caution: This gets extremely addicting.

Love, Ami G

No comments:

Post a Comment