Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Back to Bloggin' with Swtichflops

Hi again!

So I was window shopping the other day and I saw something so intriguing that it made me think of my blog, and how much I missss it. So now I’m back and bloggin!

The thing that I found is called Switchflops. I have mixed ideas on them, but still think they are worth knowing about! Pretty much, the idea is that they have a ton of v-shaped designs that attach to their line of shoes to make them look like a completely new pair of shoes!


So, they have different basic styles to choose from, like wedges or kitten heels (which I approve of), or flip flops. Don’t get me wrong, everyone needs some basic sandals. But those are so affordable already that you probably don’t need to splurge on this product.

At first I thought that they might be cheap and tacky, but once I saw them live in action I realized that some of them look really great! A fun idea for matchy-matchy people.

Check out the website here and let me know what you think! It's interactive so you can choose your basic style and see what it looks like with the different straps attached. When I observed the product in-store (at the Plaid Giraffe, Whyte Ave, Edmonton, if you're interested), it seemed like the straps stay on quite secure.

Love,

Ami G

No comments:

Post a Comment