Saturday, May 22, 2010

Feel Good Pics

A while ago Perez posted a pic of Britney Spears’ before and after photoshop, and I like to call these “feel good pics” ☺ (click here to see this ad again).

I recently found another one, this time Madonna! I never get sick of these babies.


I don’t post these because I dislike these women; I’m actually a huge fan! There are just so many insecure girls out there and I think it’s important for them to see the power of photoshop. We never got to view much “before” footage until the Dove Evolution commercial went viral. Which, by the way, if you don’t know what Dove commercial I’m talking about you must click here right now because I love it! Heck, I consider myself a confident girl but these pictures still make me feel better!

Love, Ami G

No comments:

Post a Comment