Sunday, May 23, 2010

Sale Sale Sale!


I've discovered a lovely little website, which I would certainly indulge in if I was working more than 8 hours a week haha. It has great sales on REAL gucci, prada, lv, and fendi bags, all of the best labels! They're not the newest stock or anything, mainly just the classic styles. But really, those are always in.

The good news: This is actually available in Canada!! I find too-good-to-be-true deals all the time, but they're always only for Americans :(

The great news: FREE shipping!! And that is Canada included! I have been wanting a Louis Vuitton backpack for way too long, and realllly, $192 isn't that bad for one... Should I get it?? Eek! More of my favs are shown below, and you can choose your favs for youself if you click here.

Tell me if you get something! Even though I'll be jealousss


Love, Ami G

No comments:

Post a Comment