Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Big Giant Parody

Sooo, I was just browsing the movie store with my little sis, and under new releases I found “The 41 Year Old Virgin Who Knocked Up Sarah Marshall and Felt Superbad About It”. Initially, I was stoked! I’m a fan of those directors and at first glance I thought it would have all the character meshed together and somehow meeting up together. So first thing I did was rush home and look it up!

Unfortunately, I was wrong. Upon further inspection that characters are not even close to the originals, and the directors of the real movies aren’t even involved; it’s just a big parody from some randoms. But, I find it’s hard to make a parody of a comedy, because the comedy is already funny. Wouldn’t that just be redundant?

So let me know if you have any surprise reviews of this movie that prove me wrong! Hot Tub Time Machine ended up being better than people expected, so maybe there’s hope here too?

Love, Ami G

No comments:

Post a Comment