Tuesday, June 1, 2010

MIA

Eep! I haven’t been able to blog for a bit, so I’ll make up for it in the next couple days. I’ve been visiting my boy up in his hometown, Slave Lake. And we had such a good good weekend!! It was action packed and now that I think about it, we hardly spent anything. Which is excellent for a broke joke like me.
We went for a walk on the beach and saw the sunset, went for an 8 km run (!!), went fishing twice, hiking, quadding, and took sleeping bags into their cabin that is still under construction. Roasted smokies over a fire on the beach, played games and the guitar (well, he did), and everything was just perfect!
It made me think about all of the things you can do, even it you’re on a budget. I had a blast and would highly recommend any of the above-mentioned activities! Well, except the run, that was grueling. But good training for the Underwear Affair haha.
See, wasn’t all that a good excuse for being MIA on the blog scene??

Love, Ami G

No comments:

Post a Comment